Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another Day in the Office

As I was sitting here in the quiet, only hearing the gentle hum of the air conditioner I thought, "what can I do so I feel like I'm not completely wasting my time?" Then it popped into my head! Why don't I make a blog so that everyone I know can know how boring and uneventful my life is! So that's what I did!

In the beginning I thought that blogging was kind of lame. Something new wives and mothers do because "it was the thing to do". But it's been nice for me as a spectator of this new hobby, to be able to actually keep up with the lives of those I don't always keep in contact with. So I thought might as well try it out.

1 comment:

Amber Penrod said...

Lindsey!!!

Hey I saw your link to your blog on facebook! Glad you joined, now I can see what you've been up to! I added you to my blog!!!

http://amber-ann.blogspot.com