Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kickers


It's official! My job is so cute! Kate Wood 2 months old. Her and I have become bestest of friends, since we do hang out all day Monday through Thursday. We have a connection. We have had many deep conversations that have to do with "goo's" and "ahh oooo's" and of course the smiling and kicking. I've nicknamed her "kickers".

Kate is such a great baby! At the moment she is actually just hanging out kicking and staring at the light. Hopefully that won't give her any negative affects when it comes to vision later on. ha ha. Like staring at the sun. I knew I shouldn't have done that when I was a kid, I run into things all the time.

Tonight I plan on taking some more official pictures well nicer ones when I babysit her and her older brother who I nannied two years ago. I'll try and put them up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Yay for blogging! How are things going? Looks like you're doing well! We miss ya!