Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Modeling Experience

So some of you know about my "modeling" experience. To keep everyone up to date I'll tell it again.

I have an amazing friend, Julie Jackson, who's a hairstylist. She works with a very well known make up artist, Gustavo Mottolo. Both of them needed models for an upcoming website and for a new fall make up line. Julie asked me to model and I was sooooo excited!! We all got dressed up and went to Old Town Alexandria and shot some pictures in an alley way and in a cute cafe. So we FINALLY got some of the pictures back, so I thought I'd share.

Credit goes to Anne Robert Photography





3 comments:

vanessa said...

You look HOT!!! :) so fun. Now you can watch Top Model and feel for them! Great job,and what a great experience!

Linnea said...

Hot stuff!!! I love them. :-)

Kristi Harrison said...

holy moly you look beautiful. i love the pics.